Term 1 commences Monday, 1 February 2016 and ends Saturday, 9 April 2016
The cost for enrolment in Term 1 is $220 per child.
Help your child reach their potential!
GymbaROO will show you how!
Learn lots of insights about early childhood development, and have lots of fun with this structured program that lays solid foundations for school years.
All our programs are specifically designed to develop essential motor skills in children and to inform parents of the importance of early childhood development to health, learning and behaviour. Our classes are led by professionally trained early childhood specialists (teachers or nurses) and use specialised equipment and activities specifically designed to stimulate your child's physical, psychological and social development.
There is nothing quite as rewarding as being actively involved in your child's development and watch them brighten with excitement, participate with enthusiasm and help them experience the joy of learning.
Some features of GymbaROO
- Age appropriate sessions, from 6 weeks to 5 years
- Research based programs involving both the children and their carers in a safe and fun environment
- GymbaROO trained professionally qualified instructors
- Specialised equipment, exercise, music, dance, massage
- Weekly 45-60 minute sessions, parent handouts and home activities